The Safetyglass are strong, durable and safe arrows. These fiberglass arrows come with high feature and flexing qualities. The nock and points are installed and pre-fletched with vanes.
- High flexing qualities
- Fiberglass construction
- Arrows will not splinter
- Nock and points installed and pre-fletched with vanes
In-depth Review Of Youth Safetyglass Target Arrows
There you are with Bear Archery Safetyglass Arrows with high quality 3 arrows in each card and a card will spot you around $8 to $25.
They are made up of pure fiberglass thus, give you the greater reliability as compared to other arrows out there.
If we compare the arrows made up of fiberglass with the other sort of arrows manufactured with different materials like wood and metal then we will be able to see the greater benefits with this fiberglass Bear Archery arrows. Because they are just more than good for the beginners to learn archery and, of course, they won’t do any damage at all.
Another great feature of these safety glass arrows is that they are highly flexible which can give you the required accuracy. The splintering of arrows has been the major concern of archers but you will see after using these pure fiberglass arrows that they do not splinter (and that’s something worth having asked some experienced archers).
The size variation is also available with these arrows as it goes something like 24 inches to 30 inches with an increment of 2 inches. And the good thing is that rock, points are installed and pre-fletched with the vanes.
- Low priced with very high quality and not only this but you have to teach any beginner then this will be your foremost option to go after.
- Another thing to concern is the accuracy as mentioned above Bear Archery Safetyglass arrows will not splinter (like the other arrows) and will hit the target precisely.
- The draw weight for such arrows could go up to 60lbs (as they are not meant for hunting). The nocks come installed with the arrows and you can also replace them whenever you want to.
- Always use fine quality of glow to install your new nocks (you can buy the nocks easily on any sporting shop).
- Last but not the least; the weight of the arrow spine must be higher than the weight of the bow itself (as this must be taken care otherwise things will not work as they should be).
- The durability of safety glass arrows are more than the arrows available in the markets (talking about pure fiberglass arrows) and you can rely on these arrows for a longer run as well.
- It is recommended that if you have got recurve bow then you should not go for these fiberglass arrows as they will not be able to give you the accuracy as with the compound bow.
- The nocks sometimes will be harder to handle and you will need a lot of replacement of the nocks.
Read More: 25 Tips to Shoot Better, Hunt Smarter
Bought some arrows to go with a light fiberglass bow I bought for my nephews. The construction is fine and I wouldn’t hesitate to buy them again.